dogware.pw

GET GOOD, GET DOGWARE

Please register to access our forums.

4.99$

SignUp Now!

My dogware review (Probably the best one you will see on here)

a_killjoy

BETA User
I decided to make a quick little dogware review to give my feelings on it cause i had nothing bettter to do.

Menu: 7/10

Looks pretty good, clean menu, i like the design of it. But it's pretty basic.

Legitbot: ???/10

Never used it, I recommend working more on the legitbot, rather than just focusing on the ragebot

Ragebot: 7.5/10

Resolver is okay. Usually can't scout with this cheat, but i can hit head with auto pretty well. The DT is fast and accurate, and the prediction is excellent. I don't encounter many misses.

Visuals: 8/10

Looks pretty clean, I never lag with it, and lots of options to choose from. Works perfectly fine. Basic features plus desync chams.

Skinchanger: 7/10

Just the usual skin changer features. Though i like how it shows the picture of the skins. Helps you visualize.

Misc: 8.5/10

Has a decent amount of features, some that you don't see in a lot of cheats.

Lua system: 9/10

Easy to navigate, is pretty clean and can use any luas. Not much else to say on it.

Its a really good cheat for just 5 dollars a month. I do recommend buying it. But anyway, just a review i took 10 minutes of my time to make. Thanks for reading my honest review on dogware :D

Edit: After playing with this cheat a bit more, i realize that it makes your fps drop if you have any gun in your hand while rendering more than 2 people on your esp.

Last edited:

Stoing

BETA User
Why does the cheat crash, when i load a hvh cheat, i load the scripts, then when i change the config it crashes

a_killjoy

BETA User
Why does the cheat crash, when i load a hvh cheat, i load the scripts, then when i change the config it crashes
It's most likely the luas you are using, like i know doge yaw crashes when you unload it and load it back.

Top Bottom